For E.U. countries we provide free shipping from Greece or Italy via DHL EXPRESS in 2-4 working days.
For non E.U. countries we provide shipping from Greece or Italy via DHL EXPRESS in 2-4 working days at the cost of € 28,00.
Packages are generally dispatched within 2 working days after receipt of payment. Once your shoes have been dispatched we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs.
Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
Both the item prices as well as the shipping charges do not include Customs fees, import taxes, or duties.
Customs processing may delay the delivery of your order. Should you experience such delays please check with your local Customs offices.
Returns - Exchanges
Before returning please contact email@example.com.
You may return the product(s) purchased from Di Gaia within fifteen (15) calendar days from receiving the products purchased on our e-shop for free within E.U. countries. For non E.U. countries you will need to cover return expenses.
Returns are accepted in case the product does not match the expectations of the customer or in case the customer wishes to receive a different shoe size. In this case, if the requested size is available, we will exchange it with free shipping; if the requested size is not available, the customer will be refunded.
Please note that:
- The products must be returned in their original packaging (box, accessories, inserts, protection, leaflets, etc.).
- The products must be accompanied by the purchase receipt.
- Products returned must not have been damaged, used, worn or washed, but may be handled and inspected to determine their nature and characteristics. The soles of shoes must be perfectly intact. DI GAIA strongly recommends that customers try on DI GAIA shoes on a particularly soft and smooth surface.
- Labels and security tags must still be attached to the products.
- Damaged goods being returned must be in the condition in which they were received by the Customer; the Customer must not attempt to modify, handle or repair them.
Otherwise, DI GAIA reserves the right to refuse returns and refund of products.
Please review the detailed terms on our Returns Policy.